Monday, May 19, 2008

Get Rich (?) Quick (?)

So, did I mention that Slim and I have the most awesome stunt journo idea? Had the following correspondence with friend John today:



From:petitesophisticate@gmail.com
To: Editor_John@Publishinghouse.com

Subject: Working title.

Hack: a narcissist does something gimmicky for a year.

So far all we have is,

TK: two idiots, tk and tk.

(Loosely based on "Plenty: One man, one woman and a raucous year of
local eating.
" Doesn't 'raucous' kind of evoke swigging cider from a
barrel or something? Unhappy choice.)"

Reply to: petitesophisticate@gmail.com
From: Editor_John@publishinghouse.com
Subject:Re: Working Title



Here are my genre titles:

Contrived: Read My Thoughts for an Arbitrary Period of Time

Blogging is Free: How I Went from Obscure Layabout to Obscure Writer in 365 Days."

No comments: