Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Way We Were

I have mentioned that Slim and I met in a bar, right? Straight-up singles style. It's actually a good story because it dates back to that period when I was incredibly hostile.

I was just looking over some of my 'archives' and realized that I could figure out the date of the first time he and I slept together because I remember something else that happened that day, which I blogged about.

Also a good story, as it involved my propositioning him (Him: I was just thinking we should grab lunch this week.
Me: Yeah we could do that. Or you could come over here and have sex with me.)

and then my drinking half a bottle of Scotch, and then his showing up all hopped up on Adderall, and having gum in his ear (don't ask), etc. etc...

the rest is, as we say, history. (Depending on who the victor is, we'll see who writes it.)

No comments: