Tuesday, January 27, 2009



I wrote on my ghostie on the website today; it sparked some really good stories, and of course a few very dismissive skeptics. I get questioning, but that level of certainty always seems to me very presumptuous. How can we know anything? "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio" etc. Okay, I'll admit to not believing in aliens - although I daresay there's some bacteria somewhere - but even then, I'd never dismiss anyone who did. And I'd sort of like to be proven wrong, in any case. More to love, and all that.

(In other news, a handsome boy looked at the Greenpoint apartment this morning. Which is neither here nor there, but I wish I had not been dressed quite so eccentrically. Or at least been wearing some makeup.We have our pride.)

Apparently the costume designer from Mad Men is starting her own line. Which is not to say it'll necessarily be vintagey, because after all that's her job. Still, good to see things launching in this economy! And I'm guessing people take comfort from more traditional shapes nowadays...

No comments: