Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello, Gorgeous.

Back from an enduring nightmare of bedbugs, famiy strife and the single most painful job app process in the history of the world, which recently ended in a terse email communique (typo'd, no less) informing me that they're continuing to meet with other "dynamic individuals."

In better news: saw The Thomas Crown Affair at Film Forum last night. Also am pursuing various crackpot schemes. My shrink didn't seem to think much of my idea to market baby-sized scrubs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I hope you don't mind but I decided to publish your site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1391436306140763685&postID=1888932927002146759 to my online directory website. I used, "Blogger: The Petite Sophisticate" as your site title. I hope this is fine with you. However, if you'd like me to change the title or remove it
completely, e-mail me at eloisecantu@aol.com. Thanks a ton.


Also visit my web blog; gymnastics clothes for girls
Also see my website > gymnastics clothing