Monday, March 8, 2010

I went through a strange spate of sadness-induced madness the other day and untagged and erased all the Facebook photos of myself. Today, I put some of them back, so no one would think I was objecting to their photography.

The other night we went to a big party; I didn't wear my glasses for some reason and crashed into two drag queens, an otter and a bear. I thought I'd get the dancing started but no one else started dancing so then it was just me, dancing, by myself, in a jumpsuit. And then I didn't want the DJ's feelings to be hurt so I felt like I couldn't stop, and it all became very Red Shoes, or at least They Shoot Horses, Don't They? and wasn't really fun at all. At one point I varied things by dancing with a helium balloon, just to show you how bad it got.

No comments: