Monday, December 10, 2007

This Week's Social Calendar

It's full, full to bursting.

The highlight will of course be the Brooklyn Supper Club, which is having its second meeting at my house on Thursday. The theme: 80's Yuppie Dinner Party. Everything has to come from Silver Palate or SP Good Times.

The hostess makes the main, so obviously it's Chicken Marbella. People seem to like their dishes to be suprises (which resulted in 2 Green Bean Bakes at the '60's Pot Luck ' dinner), but I've heard rumblings about Grand Marnier, pesto and, of course, raspberry vinegar.

Gotta devote my few remaining faculties to decor and soundtrack. Thinking, respectively: swags and jazz.

As ever -
SS

2 comments:

Orthodontic Treatment said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!!!

hcg said...

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.. :)